This event will be held online, free to attend and open to all. There will be one morning and one afternoon session European time.
The event will disseminate the main outcomes of the HYDRAITE project and offer a platform to discuss hydrogen quality, fuel cell contamination by hydrogen impurities, risk mitigation, sampling strategies at HRS and analytical methods for compounds in ISO 14687.
Presentations by project partners and invited speakers will report on:
- The effect of reversible impurities on SoA automotive stacks with anode recirculation at relevant operating conditions
- Experiments using non-reversible impurities, including the impact of H2S on stacks and techniques for performance regeneration
- Data and further understanding on new impurities including Freon, Toluene and Ionic Liquids
- The influence of sampling methods on hydrogen quality analysis
- Methods to perform online analysis
- The results of a round robin analysis of ISO 14687 contaminants in HRS samples by 3 laboratories
- Methods for contamination risk assessment and mitigation
- Information on standardization activitie