Objectives of this new programme :
To finance Research and Development projects structuring competitiveness, which presuppose a structured collaboration between economic and academic actors (2 companies + 1 research centre of general interest).
- Project size: €1 to €4 million
- A financing bonus of up to +15% in the case of a DERBI label.
- Projects must fall under an industrial strategic priority
- The selection process includes a hearing before a panel of experts.
1. Presentation of the call for projects (BPI France)
2. What are the keys to building a successful proposal?
3. Support from the DERBI cluster
4. Question and answer session