GaN technology is gaining ground and concentrating the investment efforts of the largest players in the RF and Power electronics market.
In order to confirm its performance, this technology requires advanced characterization means.
The SERMA Technologies laboratory joins forces with the Science and Surface, IRT Nanoelec and CEA Tech laboratories to present you their different techniques allowing you to characterize both the manufacturing quality and the dynamic operation of GaN components.
A question and answer session will be held in the second part of this webinar.
- Mathieu MEDINA, SERMA Technologies, R&D Director
- Béatrice MOREAU, SERMA Technologies, TEM Competence Center Manager
- Laurent DUPUY, Science & Surface, Head of ToF-SIMS analysis
- Ennio CAPRIA, Director of the Characterization Program at IRT Nanoelec
- Mathieu GAVELLE, CEA Tech, Power Team Manager